The European Commission organised its first Conference on Intelligent Transport in Europe in Brussels on 22 June 2010. The objective of this high-level conference was to provide first hand information on the implementation of the Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) Action Plan and to debate the deployment of ITS in Europe in the framework of the forthcoming ITS Directive.
The agenda of the European Commission ITS Conference 2010 will include the following topics:
- Implementation priorities of the ITS Action Plan
- The expected impact of the forthcoming ITS Directive
- EU instruments in support of ITS deployment
- The importance of the ITS data dimension and the key challenges for achieving efficient traffic and travel information services
- The barriers to and options for the deployment and integration of ITS applications
More about this event, click here